Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Sunday, May 17, 2009

So long Facebook.


Facebook is turning into a bore for me. Just seems like one big electronic billboard. Not a place to discuss anything of substance. Tah, tah.

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase


This is what I wrote on Facebook just before I diactivated the stupid, waste of time, account. I see nothing of interest on there. A bunch of self-promotion and invites to stupid applications like what Snow White character are you. Who the hell cares? I certainly don't. If you post any comment with substance no one gives a damn anyway. Total waste of time!
Think I'll stick with Twitter.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment