Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Monday, May 18, 2009

Smoking and rolling my own..be damned.

Have come to the conclusion that I do not want to quit smoking. And the stress and bullshit of punishing myself because I can't manage without a cigarette is too much. Not to mention, I really do enjoy smoking. So why the hell should I feel guilty. My parents generation didn't have to feel all that guilt because they enjoyed a smoke. Yes. People get sick and die of smoking. That's life. Illness and death.

I'm going to roll my own smokes to save money. My friend said I would more than likely cut down because I have to roll them individually instead of having that pack ready to be smoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment