Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Independence Day

I know I’ve talked so much about quitting smoking and how much money it costs.  But after doing my monthly budget when I get on disability it is obvious that paying $230.00 a month on smokes is not going to do.  It would be foolish to spend food money and such on cancer sticks; no matter how much I like smoking and am hooked on them.

So.  July 4th, Independence Day is my quit date.  Figure it’s appropriate and not too soon so I will have time to prepare for the date.  Joining Quitnet will help.  Have use the online support before and found it very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment