Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Monday, May 18, 2009

Craigslist and nicotine.

Good night's sleep. Enjoying my morning coffee and smoke-free. Not sure how happy I am about that, but that's the way it is.

Helping a friend operate a new digital camera, resize and post photos to Craigslist. Doing all this long distance and without the benefit of nicotine to keep me calm and focused. It's damn frustrating if you ask me, but most of the hurdles have been cleared.

Friend I'm helping is going to lend me money for smokes. How grateful I am. Don't want to make excuses, but my mental condition (bi-polar, which is probably not treated with the correct medicine) makes it unbearable to be without nicotine or some substance to calm me down. Detoxing from nicotine is hell, stressing me out, and making me angry and irritable. So bless my friend for helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment