Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Managing to Manage

I managed about four days without a cocktail and I've managed to have a cocktail or two tonight. Didnt start drinking again because I physically need one. There really were no withdrawal symptoms. I'm just bored and looked forward to feeling a little numb and high. It does mean that I'm smoking like a chimney,something I wasn't doing when I wasn't drinking.

Anyway. This isn't meant to be a confession of sin or wrong doing. I have no regrets drinking again, but it does offer some questions of how to get out of this extreme isolation. However, it offers no solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment