Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Killing one bird with too many stones.

Strange title I know.  What I’m trying to get at is it is not recommended to stop smoking and drinking at the same time one is starting new HIV meds and psych meds.  It does no good what’s so ever.  This last week and a half has been nothing but hell.  Physically and emotionally.  I’m still going through it.  Not drinking, because that will make matters worse.  But I am smoking again.  I don’t have to be told how bad they are for me.  Honestly it doesn’t seem to matter when I deal with all the shit that’s pumped into the body that make me feel ill.  So for now I’m going to continue smoking.  Not for my health.  For my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment