Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Road

When I was a young writer it was therapy, when it was fun and came easy and I had not met my inner critic. It's much harder these days to sit down and put into words memories collected over the years. That inner critic has matured in to a formidable foe.



On my road I've walked, I've skipped, I've run, I've fallen, and like a child, too busy playing, been called home to dinner many times, by caring people.

I don't believe in the adage "I have no regrets." I do. But that is not what I want to write about. I want to share the odd and funny things that made my world go 'round.
So, stay tuned. If I can subdue that critic, I'll be writing often.

No comments:

Post a Comment