Sub Title

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us.

Quentin Crisp

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IPad. Too soon to buy.

Still bitter I paid $400.00 for the original IPhone.  But I should have know first generations always cost more.  So, then the price comes way down and several features not on the original are included, such as MMS and 3G.  Well, I’m the fool.  If I had the slightest interest in buying the IPad, I would certainly wait for the second or third generation hoping the price will come down.  Like the IPhone, you can’t use more than one application at a time.  No flash.   A over price gadget.  An IPhone with a bigger screen. A waste of money.

"WSJ: New iPhone coming this summer, and may be coming to Verizon" and related posts (tuaw.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment